My Dear Baby Girl, here are my words to you:
1.Baby girl, don’t be so stupid to think that if a guy hits you that he loves you, he’s a potential killer, so baby run away from him.
2. Baby girl, run away from any abusive relationship and don’t stay with a man that cannot control his anger.
3. Baby girl, if a man mistakenly threatens to beat you up, take that as a clue, he’s a potential beater.
4. Baby girl, don’t ever lower your standards for any man.
5. Baby girl, you need to start learning to love yourself because nobody can love you better than yourself.
6. Baby girl, don’t ever abandon your career, goals and visions because of a man, if he can’t support you he doesn’t deserve you.
7. Baby girl, you need to be very careful of the friends you move around with, if they can’t respect your standards and principles, they don’t deserve to be your friends.
8. Baby girl, I want you to be focused on your life and where you want to be in the future. Don’t ever allow anyone to influence your decision to be good and to be different from all the other girls around you.
9. Baby girl, me and your momma are going to support you and also pray for you to be great in life. We love you with all our hearts and souls.
10. Baby girl, let God be your number one before anything else. He’s the one that gave you to us and that’s why we are doing our best so that He can be proud of you.
11. Finally Baby girl, I want you to know that we will never force or pester you to get married against your will. I want you to know that marriage is not an achievement but part of life processes.
From Your Loving Future Dad
Akinkuade Oluwadare Tobi 2017©